1966 BSA Lightning A65L
- Matching motor and frame
- S/N A65L13770 (on 650cc EXTRA engine)
- New BSA 650cc Bored to 750cc engine mounted on bike.
- Second owner (first was my friend) (original miles estimated at <3500)
- New clutch plates/drive/spring, primary chain adjuster, primary/crankcase sump/carbs gaskets, Sleeved (slides) carbs (original carbs-New tires, chrome & paint, pistons/rings.
- New Tach & Speedo
- New fork boots
- New filler cap
- Tires are about 1 year old
- New battery
- All work done on bike by Soave Auto Clinic in Ferndale Michigan.
- The only after market items on the bike are bulbs, cables, tires, paint, battery..
GENERAL & EXTRA STUFF:
- Engine on bike right now was bored to 750cc, I also have the original engine (BSA 650cc with correct serial number that matches frame. This needs a bit of work but great for parts) ALL ORIGINAL PARTS:
- Set of clutch plates
- Air Filters (original)
- Head gasket
- Clutch cover
- Hand grip
- Battery cover
- Front fork springs
- Brake petal
- Engine mounting brackets
- Plus much more – Nuts/bolts/stuff/and more stuff
All shipping/Handling/insurance will be buyers responsibility
This BSA 650 (bored to 750cc) Lightning Rocket is in GREAT shape for being 45 years old and still has many wonderful rides left in it.
Plus you get a “bunch” of extra original parts